Easy Tomato Chicken Marsala2020-11-28
- Cuisine: English, Italian
- Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Advanced, Expert, Intermediate
- Add to favorites
We had this recipe awesome Easy Tomato Chicken Marsala last night. I don’t like stewed tomatoes so I used plain diced tomatoes. We served all of it over rice. It was pretty good. I’m looking forward to leftovers for lunch. Thanks, Dana!
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- A teaspoon garlic powder
- A half teaspoon dried sage
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, drained
- Two tablespoons dry brown gravy mix
- ¼ cup Marsala wine
First, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes, until browned. Season with Italian-style seasoning, garlic powder and sage and saute for another 10 minutes, until chicken is almost cooked through and juices run clear.
Pour tomatoes and liquid over chicken, then add gravy mix and wine and stir all together. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes. Serve hot over cooked rice, if desired.