Lovely Eggplant Fettuccine Recipe
This meatless installment is fabulous! In 27 minutes, you can encompass a mouth-watering recipe on your chart as well as you don’t have to be a vegetarian to take pleasure in it!
Total 27 minutes you need to complete this recipe. 12 minutes for Preparation and 15 minutes for cooking. And will serves 4 members. So, go for ingredients.
- One package fettuccine,
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- A small eggplant, peeled and cubed
- A large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Two cans pasta-style tomatoes
- Half cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Half onion, chopped
Directions/Methods for Eggplant Fettuccine:
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in an exceedingly massive pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and next three ingredients; cook, stirring perpetually, ten minutes or till vegetables square measure tender.
- Stir in tomatoes; spoon mixture over pasta, and sprinkle with cheese.