Fresh Garden Pasta Salad Recipe
Mother Nature ought to sure enough offer our recent Garden food her special “thumbs up.” created with countless recent garden produce chunks and healthy, tasteful ingredients, this one’s a keeper.
To make this Fresh Garden Pasta it’ll take concerning 30 Minutes. And able to serve 3 members. So, select Ingredients initial. So we are going to be taught the strategies to form it.
Ingredients for Fresh Garden Pasta:
- One C. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil
- Six garlic cloves, chopped
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon black pepper
- Five large plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- One large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Two summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- One small onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Eight ounces whole grain angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions/Methods for Fresh Garden Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a giant bowl, mix 3/4 cup oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; combine well. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and onion till equally coated. Place during a single layer on red-rimmed baking sheets.
- Cook in the oven about 30 minutes or till warm.
- Meanwhile, cook alimentary paste per package directions; drain and place during a massive serving bowl. Add roast vegetables plus juices from pan. Add basil plus toss gently till similarly alloyed. Put in with cheese cheese and serve at once.