Vanilla Chai Breakfast Shake
Vanilla Chai Breakfast Shake combines all the made flavors of chai tea with a sweet dash of vanilla for a delicious. If you have tried those smoothie recipes, then this low-calorie pleasure may be a good way to combine things up! This quick, simple, and very irresistible formula can offer you that further boost of energy to urge your day rolling. And also it’ll keep you nice as well as funky if you’re on the move!
Ingredients for Vanilla Chai Breakfast Shake:
- A very ripe frozen banana
- A cup of milk of choice
- Half teaspoon powdered ginger
- Half teaspoon cinnamon tiny dash each: pepper, cardamom, ground cloves, and nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions for Vanilla Chai Breakfast Shake:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- Now blend them until it smooth.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And Don’t forget to give your reviews about this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.