Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
To make Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie it only takes about Two  minutes to blend 5 ingredients together. And then you can pour it on a glass and enjoy it. Isn’t it so simple! I topped mine with a tiny chocolate syrup as well as melted peanut butter for the cuteness factor, but it also added just a little of those flavors to make it extra tasty! So, let’s go for this smoothie to make in just 5 minutes.
You may see also more of our Nutribullet Recipes.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter:
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- A large frozen banana. Simple banana also work.
- ¼ cup milk.
- Half cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- One cup ice. And add more ice to construct the smoothie a small thicker
Instructions for Peanut Butter:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- Now blend them until it smooth.
- And pour into 2 glasses.
- Then Enjoy!