Freezer Smoothie Packs Recipe
My favorite things for breakfast are a smoothie and peanut butter toast. I feel affection for that I can put whatever I desire in my smoothies plus they almost always turn out delicious. I also feel affection for that my kids have started drinking green smoothies because we all know how picky little kids are. And I require to press veggies in any way that I can. They really beg me to create these green smoothies for them! That’s a mom succeed right there.
This is an essential green smoothie pack. It has yogurt, fruit, and spinach. You can always add more greens and less fruit the more accustomed you grow to “health food.” It’s an adjustment for your taste buds if you aren’t used to drinking green smoothies, so start with these.
Prep these smoothie packs for the freezer. When you’re all set to eat, just insert milk or water!
Ingredients for Freezer Smoothie Packs:
- A cup of spinach which are packed
- A half banana cut up into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt, frozen.
- A cup mixed frozen fruit. Like mangoes, pineapple, strawberries.
- 1 to 1 and ¼ cup water or milk.
Directions for Freezer Smoothie Packs:
- In a zip-top sandwich bag, add the spinach, banana pieces, frozen yogurt cubes, and mixed frozen fruit. Press out the air and zip the bag shut.
- Now place in freezer. Repeat for additional packs.
- To prepare: Pour 1 to 1 & ¼ cup water or milk in a blender.
- Add one frozen smoothie pack and blend until smooth.
- Adding extra water or milk if desired to preferred consistency.
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And don’t forget to provide your reviews concerning this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.