Cookies and Cream Yogurt Smoothie
Cookies for breakfast? Really! This delicious Cookies and Cream Yogurt smoothie is satisfying as well as pretty healthy for you. If you can stop at just one serving!
I have found smoothies to be a incredibly good way to break the habit and expense too. More often than not I’ll go for something super healthy, like a green smoothie. Every once in a while, I just desire cookies. But I also want them to be somewhat healthy, if possible. Then I enter the Cookies and Cream yogurt Smoothie that is (mostly) good for all of us.
Ingredients for Cookies and Cream Yogurt Smoothie:
- Six cubes vanilla yogurt frozen
- And Four WhoNu?® Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- ⅓ cup of low fat milk
- A medium banana if you desired
- Whipped topping if you desired
Directions for Cookies and Cream Yogurt Smoothie:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender. Also Crush the cookies in a sealed
- Now blend them until it smooth.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And Don’t forget to give your reviews about this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.