Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie
I am completely prepared to hug all things that go with the season! Pumpkin begins to gradually creep reverse into my life and I acquire so excited at the sight of the whole thing pumpkin in the grocery stores. Unluckily, the opening day of fall is not always the cool sweater weather I am expecting, particularly living in the desert! So this smoothie is a mixture of the fall flavors with the summer weather.
Ingredients for Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie:
- Three Tablespoon pumpkin puree
- Two teaspoon cocoa powder
- Half teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- A Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- A frozen banana which will be sliced
- Half cup of non-dairy milk
- Handful of ice
Directions for Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- Now blend them until it creamy. Add extra milk by the tablespoon if it’s too fat.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And don’t forget to provide your reviews concerning this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.