Chicken and Rice Baby Food recipe
Chicken is high in macromolecule and iron. It’s one in all the foremost simply digestible of the meats you may feed to your baby. Chicken is most frequently suggested to be baby’s initial meat. Rice, like Chicken, is high in macromolecule and iron. Rice conjointly makes an excellent initial meat for baby. Now the time to learn how to make Chicken and Rice Baby Food. Bellow you will get Ingredients for this recipe.
You may see also more of our Nutribullet Recipes.
Ingredients for Chicken and Rice Baby Food recipe. Here these are.
- At First, you need 1/2 cup cooked chicken for this recipe.
- And also you need 1/2 cup cooked rice as well.
- Then you must have splash of water or chicken stock.
As you see you have all the ingredients for this recipe. Now the best time for instruction to make a wonderfull baby food.
Super simple Instructions for Chicken and Rice Baby Food recipe.
- At First, you need to place ingredients in a short Cup and twist on the Cross Blade.
- Then Blend all the ingredients using Nutribullet till it smooth.
- And now Heat till slightly warm.
Now you can serve it very nicely.
Note: Baby food has to be terribly plain and bland. Baby food ought to be pure and natural steamed food. No sugar or salt or sauces other. Steam fruit and vegetables until soft, cook alimentary paste or rice while not salt till done. These are pureed through your liquidizer or the sieve along or one by one.