Chai Tea Warming Smoothie Recipe
A good cup of tea is like an old flame, conveyance comfort on even the rainiest (or snowiest), of days. I’m pretty addicted to tea myself, and once I’ve traveled to countries like Ceylon, Morocco, England and Asian country, wherever drinking may be a large a part of their culture, I’ve adult to understand it even a lot of.
So I thought- with all the advantages like antioxidants in tea, why not produce a brand new smoothie formula with tea truly in it. fascinating, right? My Chai Tea Warming Smoothie formula has the warming flavors of the Asian country and acts as a natural organic process aid—giving you a beautiful sense of well-being.
Ingredients for Chai Tea Warming Smoothie:
- A half cup of hot brewed organic chai tea (Use organic tea)
- Half cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 inch chunk ginger, grated or finely chopped
- Half Tablespoon of coconut nectar or raw honey
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
Directions for Chai Tea Warming Smoothie:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- Now blend them until it smooth. If needed slowly add to higher speeds plus blend until smooth.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And don’t forget to provide your reviews concerning this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.