Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
In Blueberry Muffin Smoothie I thank the blueberries for giving this smoothie such a superb blueberry flavor, of course. But the addition of lemon zest, vanilla yogurt, and raw, uncooked oats really takes it from the blueberry smoothie.
You may see also more of our Nutribullet Recipes.
Ingredients for Blueberry Muffin Smoothie:
- Half cup milk.
- 4 – 6oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- Half cup of frozen blueberries
- A whole banana if you like your smoothies sweeter or may half.
- 1/4 cup raw, uncooked certified gluten-free oats
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- Half cup ice cubes
Instructions for Blueberry Muffin Smoothie:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- In the order planned above then blend waiting very smooth.
- And Enjoy!