Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipes are one of the most popular in the whole world. Now we give you an awesome recipe name Slow cooker chicken curry. It is very easy to prepare and you can prepare it wihin short time. We hope that you can try this at home. And enjoy with your family members. Lets see how you prepare Slow cooker chicken Curry.
Ingredients For Slow Cooker Chicken Curry:
- Two pounds fresh chicken breasts and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Six ounce tomato paste.
- 5 ounce coconut milk.
- One small onion, chopped for one cup.
- Two cups of frozen peas
- 5 ounce tomato sauce
- Two large cloves of garlic minced.
- Three tablespoons honey.
- Two tablespoons curry powder.
- One teaspoon salt.
- One teaspoon red pepper.
Directions For Slow Cooker Chicken Curry:
- Place in a large bowl Mix tomato sauce, garlic, honey, and seasonings. Set apart.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to your cooker. Cover with the tomato Sauce together.
- Cook on low Eight hours.
How To Freeze Slow Cooker Chicken Curry:
Combine all of the ingredients in a very gallon-sized deep freezer bag and freeze for up to a few months (3 month).When able to cook, thaw long in your refrigerator and cook in your slow cooker for 8hours on low. Since the Slow cookware Chicken Curry cooks for the 1st time in your slow cooker.It won’t style like leftovers.Serve with white or rice, and enjoy.