No Fuss Salmon Casserole Recipe
Hit the buttery rather than the high seas for the most ingredient during this straightforward salmon casserole that is therefore wealthy and thick, it nearly tastes sort of a hearty soup.
To make this instruction it’ll take concerning forty five Minutes. And able to serve vi members. So, select Ingredients initial and so we are going to learn the strategies to form it.
Ingredients for No Fuss Salmon Casserole:
- Two cans red salmon, drained and flaked.
- Two cans condensed cream of celery soup.
- One can sliced carrots, drained.
- Four cups cooked elbow macaroni.
- One small onion, finely chopped.
- One cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Semi cup plain dry bread crumbs.
- Two tablespoons butter, melted.
- One cup milk.
Directions/Methods for No Fuss Salmon Casserole:
- Heat kitchen appliance to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with change of state spray, set aside.
- In a very giant bowl, mix salmon, soup, carrots, macaroni, onion, cheese, milk, and pepper; combine well. Spoon mixture into ready baking dish.
- In a very little bowl, mix bread crumbs and butter; combine well then sprinkle equally over casserole.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, otherwise till heated through and topping is golden.