Easy Curried Chicken Balls Recipe
Ingredients for Curried Chicken Balls:
- Two package cream cheese, softened .
- Two tablespoons orange marmalade .
- Two teaspoons curry powder .
- 3/4 teaspoons salt .
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper .
- Three cup finely minced cooked chicken .
- Three tablespoons minced green onion .
- Three tablespoons minced celery .
- One cup finely chopped almonds, toasted.
Directions for Curried Chicken Balls:
In a bowl, mix 1st five ingredients. Beat till sleek. Stir in chicken, onion and celery. form into 1-inch balls; appear almonds. cowl and chill till firm (can refrigerate up to two days). Yield: regarding five dozen appetizers.