Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipes
Hello Dear, Now we give you a new kind of recipe name Chicken Soup Recipes. These recipes are one of the most famous for all ages people around the world. Chicken Soup is very easy to prepare and anyone can make chicken soup for their families or friends. So, Lets see how you make Chicken soup in a short time. Here we give you some Chicken Soup recipes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Ingredients For Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- One large yellow onion. Washing nicely peeled and chopped.
- Four carrots Washing nicely peeled and chopped.
- Four stalks celery, Washing and sliced in to size pieces.
- 1 28 Ounce can crushed tomatoes.
- Twelve cups low sodium chicken broth.
- Two Tablespoons dark chili powder
- One medium bag tortilla chips.
- One medium rotisserie chicken. All meat pulled off of the bones.
- 16 ounce. sharp cheddar cheese, chopped.
- One bunch of cilantro, rinsed, removed from stalk and chopped.
How to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
Place the first Six ingredients in a heavy duty stock pot and boil them nicely. Low preheat and simmer for 45 minutes.
Add broken tortilla chips and simmer another Twenty minutes until chips are melted and blended with soup.Add chicken and stir.
Time of Luncheon
Reheat soup and add cheese a little bit a time till blended with soup. Finish with the cilantro.
Slow-cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Ingredients For Slow-cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- One pound cooked chicken. shred or in bite-sized pieces.
- One can diced tomatoes.
- One jar prepared red salsa.
- One medium onion chopped.
- One can (4 ounce) chopped green chili peppers.
- One can (15 ounce) corn (drained).
- One can (15 oz) black beans (drained, not rinsed)
- Two cloves garlic minced.
- Three cups chicken juice.
- One cup water.
- One teaspoon cumin.
- One teaspoon chili powder.
- Half teaspoon salt.
- Half teaspoon black pepper.
- One bay leaf.
- One Tablespoon chopped cilantro
Directions for Slow-cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup:
Put in together chicken, tomatoes, salsa, onion, green chilies, and garlic into a slow cooker.
Pour on chicken juice and water, and season with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.Stir in corn, beans, and cilantro.
Cover and cook on Low heat about Six to eight hours or on High heat for three to four hours.
Tortilla chips or tortilla strips.
Squeeze of contemporary lime
cut cheese small indefinite amount of soured cream
All of the above!
Tortilla strips garniture:
Heat oven to 400⁰F (200⁰C).Lightly brush or spray both sides of corn tortillas with oil. Cut tortillas into slice, then spread on a baking sheet.Bake in heated oven till crisp, about 10 to 15 minutes. To serve, sprinkle tortilla strips over soup.
So, now you can try these at home. Have a nice Day for you all.