Chicken and Dumplings Soup Recipe
Chicken and Dumplings soup is one of the best soup for all ages of people. Now we give you the all information of making Chicken and Dumplings soup.It is very easy to prepare and don’t take more time for preparing
. So lets see how you make a delicious Chicken and Dumplings soup.
Ingredients for soup:
- One Full chicken
- One or two celery ribs or leaves Sliced.
- One medium carrot nicely sliced.
- One large onion sliced.
- Fresh drinking water to cover.
- Two tablespoons butter.
Ingredients for Dumplings:
- Two cups flour.
- Two teaspoons sweltering powder.
- Half teaspoon salt.
- One cup whole milk .
- Four tablespoons vegetable oil.
Instructions for soup making:
- Cook chicken with celery carrot and onion in water to cover till meat falls off the bone.get chicken out of soup and set away.
- Take out celery, carrot and onion. Next strain the soup and pour the soup into a Dutch oven or big pot.
- Pick the chicken meat off the bone and place into the broth. Include butter. Take broth to a boil.
- While broth is heating mix the dumplings.
Instruction for Dumplings making:
- Combine ingredients blend well and turn out on a floured surface. Squeeze 4 or 5 times. Roll out the bread to ⅛ inch bulky and cut into 1 x 1 ½ inch strips.
- Fall one strip at a time into chicken and broth. Decrease heat to average-low and cover for 15 minutes.
- Break separately dumplings if you want smaller ones and spray with pepper. Place the top backside on but cannot turn the heat back on. Cook for 30 minutes.