Maple Salmon Recipe
This is the most effective and most delicious salmon instruction, and really straightforward to organize. I really like maple in everything and place this along one night. My best friend wholly treasured it; he failed to like salmon that a lot of till he had this.
Ingredients for Maple Salmon:
- Quarter cup maple syrup
- Two tablespoons soy sauce
- One clove garlic, minced
- Quarter teaspoon garlic salt
- One pound salmon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions/Methods for Maple Salmon:
- In a little bowl, combine the syrup, soy sauce, garlic, seasoner, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a very shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the syrup mixture. cowl the dish, and infuse salmon within the icebox half-hour, turning once.
- Preheat kitchen appliance to four hundred degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish within the preheated kitchen appliance, and bake salmon uncovered twenty minutes, or till simply flaked with a fork.