Wild Blueberry Banana Spinach Power Smoothie
This smoothie is sweet, simple as well as a healthy way to begin your morning or to take pleasure as a snack. Wild Blueberry Banana Spinach Power Smoothie packed with wild blueberries, banana, strawberries, and almond milk, spinach, and chia seeds. The great pick me up or breakfast! Let’s go and learn this smoothie.
Ingredients for Blueberry Banana Spinach Power Smoothie:
- Half cup of frozen blueberries
- Half frozen banana
- Half cup of frozen strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries
- A cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- A cup of baby spinach
- A teaspoon of chia seeds for topping, if you want.
Directions for Blueberry Banana Spinach Power Smoothie:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender. Add more almond milk if the smoothie is too thick.
- Now blend them until it smooth. Decant into an ice-cold glass, sprinkle through chia seeds as well as extra blueberries.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And Don’t forget to give your reviews about this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.