Skinny Banana Cream Pie Milkshake
As opposed simply creating this drink the normal method with frozen dessert and milk, I made up my mind to create it healthy!! some months past I commenced introducing healthier treats and this one can just about come back to be a favorite.
These skinny banana pudding milkshakes are stirred by means that of the fashionable one part banana of frozen dessert. They are no everyday banana milkshakes. It’s created with frozen banana slices, whipped topping as well as milk! Moreover, it tastes rather similar to the important issue specifically once created thus slick and straightforward with my new Ninja room widget. You received omit the calories and it feels even as indulgent!
The simplest downside you’ll become having is an associate drug of metallic element from having these skinny banana pudding milkshakes various instances a week!
This Skinny Banana Cream Pie Milkshake has subordinate calories plus fat than a traditional one. And it tastes similar to the banana cream pie. Ice cream is the key component of a milkshake as we know. But I didn’t desire to utilize ice in my milkshake because that would water it down, especially if I wasn’t using ice cream. And then I deliberation of a solution: Worldwide Delight Coffee Creamer. It comes in sugar-free as well as fat-free varieties now and everyone loves each and every flavor.
- Eight tablespoons of sugar-free and fat-free French vanilla coffee creamer.
- A cup of nonfat milk
- A teaspoon vanilla extract
- A medium banana
- 1/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- A teaspoon sugar-free immediate banana pudding mix
- More whipped topping and a shortbread cookie for garnish
- In ice cube trays you have to freeze your coffee creamer for at least 4 hours.
- Place all the rest of the ingredients in a blender and coffee creamer ice cubes.
- Now blend until it smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
- In case you cannot find the coffee creamer, you could use ice as a substitute, but you could need to use more whipped topping to feature a few more creaminess and sweetness.