Salted Caramel Mocha Smoothie
Salted Caramel Mocha Smoothie is a delicious way to start your day! Oh really! Flavors of coffee, rich chocolate as well as salty caramel all come together in a secretly healthy beverage! Let’s go and learn this smoothie.
Ingredients for Salted Caramel Mocha:
- Half cup of cold coffee
- Half cup of unsweetened almond milk
- A packet Sweetened Cocoa Via. Beside Cocoa Via you can use Cocoa powder.
- A small frozen banana
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A scoop chocolate.
- Three pitted dates. Which are soaked in hot water for 15 minutes if not soft
- Pinch of Salt
- A cup of ice
Directions for Salted Caramel Mocha:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender. Also Crush the cookies in a sealed
- Now blend them until it smooth.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And Don’t forget to give your reviews about this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.