Cinnamon Roll Smoothie Recipe
Just imagine that taking all the sweet, sticky, spicy indulgence of a fresh-baked cinnamon bun and cramming it into a glass. The sole factor you’ll be able to pass over is that the guilt, as a result of this Cinnamon Roll Smoothie is low-fat and full of healthy fruit and oatmeal.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Roll Smoothie:
- A cup of vanilla almond milk
- Half cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats
- A Tablespoon brown sugar
- Also 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- And a frozen banana.
Directions for Cinnamon Roll Smoothie:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- Now blend them until it smooth.
- Then Enjoy!
Shout your words in comments so we can give you our best. And Don’t forget to give your reviews about this recipe. Thanks for reading. Hope you will share with your friends too.