Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
I love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake! I dream about it when I am on long runs and it’s what I make when I am done!
You may see also more of our Nutribullet Recipes.
Ingredients for Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana:
- Two large overripe bananas which will be peeled, sliced and frozen
- A cup of original almond milk.
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Two Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions for Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana:
- At First, add all ingredients to blender.
- Now blend them until it smooth.
- Then Enjoy!
The overripe bananas will add the sweetness for the smoothie so use some that have a generous amount of speckles, don’t use black bananas though those are just gross.
Recipe source: adapted from Detoxonista