Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
This Blueberry Coffee Smoothie Recipe provides needed calcium from milk and Greek yogurt to assist keep your bones strong. Coffee will give you an energy boost up and also boosts your metabolism. So, Let’s for this Blueberry Coffee Smoothie to make a healthy Breakfast.
You may see also more of our Nutribullet Recipes.
Ingredients for Blueberry Coffee Smoothie Recipe:
- One teaspoon immediate Coffee
- Half cup Blueberries
- 8 fl oz fat-free milk
- 33% cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 33% cooked oats which must need to be cooled
- Forum regular strawberries
- Two tablespoon flaxseed
Instructions for Blueberry Coffee Smoothie Recipe:
- At First mix all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Now pour in the fat-free milk to the max fill line.
- Then blend together until smooth.