Mini Crustless Quiches
This Mini Crustless Quiches recipes makes 3 servings. And will give you much Calories: 382, 28F, 22P, 5.3C. So, why not try to make! We have make this 2 simple methods you have to follow: 1) Collect Ingredients and 2) Follow simple Instructions.
Ingredients For Mini Crustless Quiches:
- 14 large eggs and 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- And ⅔ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅓ Cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- ⅓ Cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- ⅔ Cup soppressata salami, diced
- ⅓ Cup heavy cream
- ⅓ Cup sweet onion, diced
Instructions For Mini Crustless Quiches:
- At first preheat the oven to 325°F. Then grease a 15” x 11” muffin container.
- Now Combine all the ingredients in a integration bowl, period with salt as well as pepper and whisk well.
- And Split the quiche batter into the muffin tin similarly and bake for regarding 25 minutes.
- Then stock up in the fridge and reheat when ready to eat.
- Nutrition is based on 4 Mini Crustless Quiches. Recipe makes about 12.
Thanks for your time to read this. You may check our more recipes Or you can find in you own by simple search.
And we love to hear from you. So, comment bellow what do you think about this recipe.