Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast
Cranberry Sauce with The juice Associate in Nursingd zest of an orange work their tasty magic within the slow cooker Cranberry Pork Roast. Therefore you’ll fall into place to a sweet and tart pork roast loin.
Today we will give you a recipe which name is Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast. Ok , Let’s go for the recipe. Two steps we must need to follow to make this Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast. One is ingredients and other is methods/instructions. First need to know what are the Ingredients need to make this recipe.
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast
- You need 2 1/2 pound bone-in pork shoulder (sometimes labelled “Boston butts” or “pork butts.”)
- Then 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce as it is Cranberry Pork Roast.
- And also need 1/4 cup honey.
- And at very last 1/4 cup dried up minced onion.
See how simple ingredients you will need to make this recipe. When you have all the ingredients then it is time for methods/instructions. Let’s get it bellow.
Simple Instructions for Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast recipe.
- At first add pork roast to your slow cooker.
- In a very medium-sized bowl, mix the cranberry sauce, honey, and minced onion.And pour over roast.
- Then Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or till the pork falls off the bone.
- And now take away the bones, slice mutton.
- And it is ready for serve. Serve it with cranberry sauce mixture.
To freeze up Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized artificial freezer container and freeze for up to 3 months. Melt during the night in refrigerator along with dump into slow cooker. Cook on low setting for 8 hours or till pork is tender and falls off bone. Take away bones and serve with cranberry sauce. Serve with brown rice and roasted green beans.