A healthy recipe with greek flavors. Now I want to see you how you make Greek Lemon Chicken recipe. it is most popular for all ages people.
Ingredients for Greek Lemon Chicken.
- One cup fruity white wine.
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, one teaspoon lemon peel, freshly grated.
- One teaspoon salt.
- One teaspoon freshly black pepper.
- Three cloves garlic, crushed
- Six whole leg. chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- Two tablespoons butter
- Two tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Two teaspoon prepared mustard.
- one cup milk
- Two egg yolks.
- Freshly grated peel of one lemon.
- one teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- One teaspoon dried dill weed.
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced.
- One cup sour cream.
- 1/4 cup butter melted.
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled.
- One pound. angel hair pasta cooked al dente and kept warm.
- 1/2 cup muenster cheese shredded.
How to make Greek Lemon Chicken?
Instructions for Greek Lemon Chicken:
In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients.Pound chicken breasts slightly and place in shallow casserole or in plastic Ziploc bags, and cover with marinade
Refrigerate up to 12 hours. Discard marinade.Preheat oil in skillet pot and saute chicken till mild.Chopped and set aside. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter blend in flour and salt to create a roux
Then add mustard and slowly add milk, stirring constantly till thick and smooth.In a small bowl, mixed egg yolks, lemon peel and lemon juice together. Whisk a small amount of roux egg mixture.Then whisk egg mixture into roux and bring to a little boil. Remove from heat and add dill and parsley. When parsley wilts, stir in Sour cream.Then add 1/4 cup butter, 3/4 cup of the egg sauce and feta cheese to cooked pasta. stiring well. Place in greased (9 x 13) inchs casserole and center with chopped chicken, remaining sauce and cheese. Boil till cheese turn into golden color.
This can serve six to person.
Thanks for readind this recipe. So now you must try at home like a professional cooker.